Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winter Officially Sucks

This winter, at the tender age of 26.... winter has finally broken me.

Yes, even me. I love hockey, I love snow, I love skiing, I love every fun winter activity in the world. I even thouroughly enjoy shoveling snow.

I hate winter.

I woke up this fine morning giving myself about a full hour of shoveling and salting and digging my car out of the god forsaken ice and snow. I was STILL an hour late for work because of this. Disregarding the 20 minutes I said fuck it and went back to bed before guilt won the day.

I quit, shovel yourself driveway.....
 you dick
 
What used to be a glorious majestic season of snow days and literally moving in to a buddies house for the week we had off from school (and his parents happened to be on a cruise every year) is not a cold hearted mistress.... and my goodness, what a bitch she is.
RIGHT IN THE FACE




No comments:

Post a Comment