Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Roommate Doesn't Read My Blog

As a result, I can share this awesomeness with you fine people.

This is our shower.

Nice and simple, nothing special. It is hard to get a picture to illustrate my point, so I will explain. The shower head rotates wherever you point it. Currently, this is how my roommate left it pointed. The picture is taken from the door, the shower head is pointed right out of the shower door.

Imagine the surprise of the sorry motherfucker (me) who sleepily flips on the shower in the morning to heat up the water, suddenly shriveled up like a field mouse because I got a 7:00 a.m. cold jet of pure misery all over me and the bathroom floor.

Absolute Bullshit!

However, I am a nice guy right? I'll just be the bigger person and all that.

No, fuck that, nice guys wake up and get sprayed in the dick with extremely cold showers.

Its all about retribution.

Made damn sure the sink is filled with my dirty dishes. I even ate two extra meals today to make sure it is a noticeable pile of dishes that she won't possibly be able to ignore tonight. Retribution is going to be a beautiful beautiful thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment