Friday, February 7, 2014

Streak for the Cash - Don't Take Bro's Advice

So I've got back into the ESPN streak for the cash game lately because it is entertaining and addicting and I am awesome at it.

Pure unadulterated awesomeness

Apparently if you tweet about your streak there are multiple Twitter accounts that search for the word "Streak" and will tweet at you with suggestions. One such bro got into an argument with me about his pick and argued his brilliant point with me.
Whatever, not gonna hate, fair points... kind of.
Oh yeah dickhead? Gonna try to walk off shot ME like that?
Get real bitch.
The pick was Ajax winning by 2 goals or more. They had played each other earlier in the year and tied. Now, Ajax is the best team in that league, and they were not playing at home, its not a BAD pick, but when you've got a streak of 7.... its a risky pick. Ajax ended up winning 2-1, meaning his pick lost.
So, the following day after this colossal dickhead was wrong, I tweeted a simple ha ha out, not even @ him or anything. The result....

100% guarantee he says this to every person who  calls 
him out for his shitty ass picks. 
Congratulations dickhead, you allegedly got a streak of 25 once. Allegedly. 
I caught three fish in three casts in a row once. You don't see me waving my balls around Bill Dance's chin.




Douchebag.

No comments:

Post a Comment