Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is undoubtedly my favorite day/season in the world. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May you and yours have a very wonderful Christmas holiday!

As I intend to spend my Christmas enjoying my family and friends, there will not be much of a blog post today; however, I figured I'd throw out a quick-hit because I found it hilarious.


If there is one negative to Christmas, and I mean only one, it is the god awful mess of wrapping presents.  I tried to wrap several presents today and it was an unmitigated disaster and there is no sugarcoating that. The gift was inside a shoebox, and here is the end result of my wrapping job....


It's true what they say about you
duct tape 

I am 25 years old. I have wrapped my last present. From this point forward I am strictly buying bags and that fancy paper everyone is going on about.

Giving someone a watch? Bag

Giving someone a bottle of wine? Bag

Giving my nephews a really nice new fishing pole? Big awkward ass bag

Oh yeah, I can fit ANY present in this mother

Merry Christmas you all! I hope you and yours have a fantastic Christmas. Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment